This conference is aimed to reach such purposes as follows:
- Generating theories of human sciences on the basis of Islamic perspective through investigation on epistemology and methodology.
- Innovating new model and methods of human sciences, which is compatible with the real and true humanity, religiousity, and spirituality in the Islamic perspective.
- Promoting the importance and relevance of Islam-inspired human sciences for Islamic awakening for the sake of human civilization.
- Building a scientific network among Muslim scholars and universities across Indonesia and the world in working together for disseminating and developing the continuous agenda of “Islamic Human Sciences”.
- Developing a research center of human sciences inspired by Islamic teachings and intellectual-spiritual tradition.
- Encouraging Muslim scholars to address existing problems related to the crisis of humanity through world scientific gathering.